Saturday 20 February 2016

Being at peace...



Probably a little more complicated than usual. Not everything is supposed to be simple that's life. I like the idea of things being a challenge and overcoming them, I guess that's a natural human instinct. When you're at peace it's another realm, something spiritually different. Like when I went through a couple hardships, I won't name them but the one thing I started doing was exercising and meditating, although I have to say my ass hasn't meditated in a long time, however, when I did it was a wonderful feeling of self love. My uncle once said he meditated to the point he saw his own spiritual body come out of his self and look at his being....ok, I have to say, I've never had that feeling but it was interesting to hear.
Removing negative entities in your world, yes, your world gives you a clear vision, maybe not to the route you want to get to, but at least the windscreen is clean.
Be happy about being alive, kicking and breathing. You'll have that much more happiness within yourself when you acknowledged the things you took for granted .

Do right by you.

Knuckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment