Friday 18 March 2016

So I was thinking...


I thought about it a while back but I wasn't to sure, but I got asked about my hair by a nice woman when I was out shopping with my best friend. I'm personally going through my own fro-journey, hair journey, whatever you want to call it. I know a lot of girls want to know how to start or even if they should go down the route of being all natural, I am no I repeat NO hair care expert, I grew up with certain hair styles that are now called something else and all the different hair products just leave a sister *kattwilliamsvoice* Flabbergasted. It's a lot to take in. But this would be a nice way for me to know yours and for you to know my tips on hair and maybe we can help each other.
Truth is, I'm still learning, but if you want, you can read my next post and see why I decided to make the change of lifestyle and my other antics. This blog won't be purely based on natural hair, but I thought it would be a nice change of pace, so look out for my next post and as always, have a great day, wherever and whoever you are and don't be afraid to tell me about your hair experiences.


From,


Knuckles

No comments:

Post a Comment