Saturday 20 February 2016

Letting the past be the past...


It's harder than it looks, trust me, I've had my fair share of moments being in my feelings over things that I shouldn't be.
I won't lie, It's not as easy as abc, there's always open wounds, that's something that can't heal up as quick as you think.

No matter how many times I kept saying I was all good and didn't have any problems and just shrugging at the fact that I myself was fine with losing friendships I wasn't.
The truth is I still feel hurt.
So for me in this case I like to put my feelings down on to paper. It's the easiest way. Maybe even drawing. We all like to hide the idea of ourselves being hurt and sometimes the best thing to do is to set the truth free. Why not write it in a letter, now if your brave you can send it (it probably depends what's in it), but usually you can write in a letter and not send it. 
Sometimes it's the best way to relieve you from the things that built up.
That being said, don't let things build up. You end up coming out with more problems that what you originally were arguing about, not necessary, talk it through, and even if shouting comes in to play (which I wouldn't suggest) it's still out in the open, listening, is key. Communication. Without that you haven't got anything.
Whatever happened last year will not stunt your growth this year, make a pact with yourself to not lose focus, grow and experience, in all honesty...I'm still new to this myself.

Knuckles

No comments:

Post a Comment