Friday 1 January 2016

One of those days....

I......was at a point where I was too tired to even comprehend myself, think about it like this, if you're in university you will understand, you have about 12 weeks possibly in a term, and you're on the 10th week. For most people, this is the point in the term where you crack down and take things more serious than you do in the other weeks, only cause the 11th week is the exam. For us, in Performing Arts this was making us become a lot more agitated in lectures.

I remember, we just had finished presenting our piece of work, and our lecturer was giving us feedback, I was happy enough for us to receive, we needed it. However, my lecturer....after 10 weeks worth of feedback, to change, flip, make different, swap characters, move around, and make our work less naturalistic than need be, he said this one line

"oh come on guys *he laughs* I feel like I'm the only one whose giving any ideas"

Pause.







WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING BOUT????, I was about to....forgive me Jesus, go across the floor where we were sitting and strangle his ass.
In all honesty if you're an actress or actor you know the amount of work goes into it, it is, emotionally and physically tiring and you feel some sort of way when someone tells you indifferent, it's your work, you should be mad or happy if someone doesn't like it, but it is what it is, you can not please everyone it's impossible. But if you only come in to see 10 minutes and you don't see the struggles, and I mean the struggles!!! between the lessons and rehearsals then I think you should KEEP YOUR MOTHERF- you know what.....never mind....I'm being stupid. I'ma go pray.

Knuckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment